Three dogs poisoned at Standerton business in two days

One of the three dogs poisoned at Ace Auto Electrical.

Three guard dogs were poisoned in two days at Ace Auto Electrical last week.

According to the owner, Mr Yunus Cassim, he is stunned that someone can be so cruel.

Mr Cassim arrived at the shop on 7 September and discovered that two of the dogs were poisoned, they died at the veterinarian.

The next day when he returned to the shop, another dog was poisoned.

Read the full article in the next edition of the Standerton Advertiser.

  AUTHOR
Alida Lake

Latest News

COMMENTS

Top