Young girl dies at Thandeka Primary School after vomiting

A learner of Thandeka Primary School in Sakhile died in class on 2 May after having lunch.

Mr Jacob Selepe, principal, called the Sakhile Police after the incident.

The school benefits from a government feeding scheme.

The little girl was laid to rest on 8 May.

Read the full story in the next edition of the Standerton Advertiser.


For free breaking and community news, visit our websites:

Ridge TimesStanderton Advertiser & Highvelder

Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter.

For news straight to your phone invite us:

BBM – 5bf99755

WhatsApp – 0731082205

Dumisani Zwane

Latest News