1. It’s possible for your body to survive without a surprisingly large fraction of each of its internal organs.
2. During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
3. Feet have 500 000 sweat glands and can produce more than a pint of sweat a day.
4. The acid in your stomach is strong enough to dissolve razorblades. The reason it doesn’t eat away at your stomach is that the cells of your stomach wall renew themselves so frequently that you get a new stomach lining every three to four days.
5. Everyone has a unique smell, except for identical twins, who smell the same.
6. It is not possible to tickle yourself. This is because when you attempt to tickle yourself you are totally aware of the exact time and manner in which the tickling will occur, unlike when someone else tickles you.
7. The tooth is the only part of the human body that can’t repair itself.
(Source: Odd Stuff Magazine)