Man admitted to hospital after shack fire in Ext 6

Mr Siphiwe Mkhwanazi, Mr Sanele Mkhwanazi, Ms Thobile Mpanza and Okuhle Mpanza lost all their belongings.

A 32-year-old man, Mr Themba Mkhwanazi, was admitted to hospital after a fire on 15 May ravaged their six room shack in Ext 6.

According to the family, the fire started in his room at about 11pm.

“We all rushed outside after we heard him screaming that there’s a fire,” Mr Siphiwe Mkhwanazi, the uncle, said.

Mr Mkhwanazi also said they could not salvage any belongings due to the extent of the fire.

Anyone who would like to help the family, can contact Mr Siphiwe Mkhwanazi or Ms Thobile Mpanza at 078 1451 894 and 083 4116 132 respectively.

Read the complete article in the next edition of the Standerton Advertiser.

 

  AUTHOR
Dumisani Zwane

Latest News

COMMENTS

Top

Thanks for your referral. We have no doubt your friends will love our newsletter as much as you!

Don't forget to verify your email.

to our FREE newsletter
SUBSCRIBE to our FREE newsletter.




SELECT your titles:

Highvelder
RidgeTimes
Standerton Advertiser


Get regular news updates sent directly to your inbox.

Your source of local breaking news and trending stories from across the country.

Be a part of our growing community

1MILFacebook Fans
98KTwitter Followers
5MILMonthly Readers
12MILArticles Published Every Month
72Local Community Websites
CLICK HERETo view an example of our newsletter

SUBSCRIBE to our FREE newsletter

SELECT your titles:

Highvelder
RidgeTimes
Standerton Advertiser

Get regular news updates sent directly to you inbox.

Your source of local breaking news and trending stories from across the country.

Be a part of our growing community

Subscribe Here
1MILFacebook Fans
98KTwitter Followers
5MILMonthly Readers
12MILArticles Published Every Month
72Local Community Websites
Your details:


Your friends: