Municipal employee discharged from hospital

The sub-station at Stanfield Hill.

Mr Dumisani Sibeko, a Lekwa municipal employee, who suffered burn wounds, was discharged from Mar-Peh Medi-Clinic on 26 July.

Mr Sibeko and Ms Thulisile Makhubo were admitted to the hospital on 13 July after a transformer at a sub-station at Stanfield Hill blew up.

Ms Makhubo is however, still recovering at Mar-Peh.

According to paramedics, the incident happened when the electricians opened the transformer.

Read the complete article in the next edition of the Standerton Advertiser.

 

  AUTHOR
Dumisani Zwane

Latest News

COMMENTS

Top

Thanks for your referral. We have no doubt your friends will love our newsletter as much as you!

Don't forget to verify your email.

to our FREE newsletter
SUBSCRIBE to our FREE newsletter.




SELECT your titles:

Highvelder
RidgeTimes
Standerton Advertiser


Get regular news updates sent directly to your inbox.

Your source of local breaking news and trending stories from across the country.

Be a part of our growing community

1MILFacebook Fans
98KTwitter Followers
5MILMonthly Readers
12MILArticles Published Every Month
72Local Community Websites
CLICK HERETo view an example of our newsletter

SUBSCRIBE to our FREE newsletter

SELECT your titles:

Highvelder
RidgeTimes
Standerton Advertiser

Get regular news updates sent directly to you inbox.

Your source of local breaking news and trending stories from across the country.

Be a part of our growing community

Subscribe Here
1MILFacebook Fans
98KTwitter Followers
5MILMonthly Readers
12MILArticles Published Every Month
72Local Community Websites
Your details:


Your friends: